The THIE Difference
THIE’s medical professional liability insurance protects you against legal liability resulting from negligence, errors and omissions, and other aspects of rendering or
failing to render professional service to your patients. MPL claims are all submitted via email to: email@example.com
*Now offering excess liability up to $10 million.
THIE is committed to offering the most comprehensive coverage available and is supported by proactive claims handling and expert risk management and loss control services. THIE’s medical professional liability coverage protects your health care facility against legal liability allegations resulting from negligence due to a medical incident.
THIE’s team understands the unique risks for health care providers and matches coverage to your needs. Premiums are based on your facility’s exposures and experience each year. This approach allows THIE to offer a value-added product at cost-effective premiums. Our risk management experts work with you directly to help control costs, limit claims and create a safer patient care environment.
- Coverage issued on a claims-made basis;
- Defense costs in addition to policy limits;
- Media expenses for an adverse event $25k policy aggregate;
- Emergency evacuation expense $25k policy aggregate;
- Disciplinary proceedings legal expense $25k policy aggregate;
- Cyber Liability $100k policy aggregate;
- Additional limits of Cyber available upon request, separate policy applies;
- Various deductible options;
- Coverage option for prior acts available;
- Named insured consent to settle;
- Automatic coverage for hospital employees;
- Coverage for medical staff, including medical director (administrative only);
- Interest-free payment plans;
- Risk management services; and
- Primary coverage limits up to $1,000,000/$3,000,000.